We have a strict No Cancellation and Returns policy. Hence request you to please be very sure before you purchase a Zaina creation.
A few things you must understand :
- Each ‘Zaina’ creation is handcrafted painstakingly by artisans. In other words, each product is nothing short of a work of art
- The beauty of a handcrafted product is that no two products are the same. Since they are not machine-made, each creation has its own unique character. Any variations in colour, dimensions, etc. are part of this unique character
- The colours of the delivered product might slightly vary from the one seen online
- The papier mache items are fragile and are best suited to keep indoors to help prevent fading of the natural colours
- The colour can chip on hard impact against surfaces
We are a boot-strapped social enterprise with limited hands. Our sole aim is to bring to you the best of Kashmir and in doing so give as many livelihoods as possible to the artisans so that they do not leave these crafts. In an effort to do this, like most social enterprises we are a very lean team where everyone multi-tasks. We are hence not in a position to afford a no-questions-asked returns policy. Each and every product of ours goes through a very stringent personalised quality check when we receive the same from our artisans workshops. However, these products being handmade will have some of the characteristics as stated above. And we do not reject a product during our internal quality checks on any of the above parameters. Else we would be very unfair to the artisans and it defeats the whole purpose of providing them sustained livelihoods.
Kindly note our policy as given below -
- As a policy, we do not offer exchange or returns on the products that are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed. However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect or hampered/damaged in transit then we are open to re-fulfill/exchange your order. We hold the sole discretion to determine whether a refund can be issued.
- Please note that we will not be able to replace the product for any of the factors as stated above in ‘a few things you must understand’ section
- If the package is found to be tampered from outside, please refuse to accept the package and return the same to the courier/delivery boy. Also, intimate us immediately at email@example.com so that we can take it up with the logistics company.
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged inside, you should email us a photo of the damaged product within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will have the same replaced. The replacement would require around 7 to 14 working days from the date of receipt of your email