Kindly note our policies below -
- A complete postal address including pin code, email id and contact number is essential to help us ship your order. Kindly cross-check your pin-code and contact number before you complete your order.
- If the ordered item is in stock, it will be packed and dispatched from our office within 3-4 working days. However please note that we are a social enterprise working in a challenging region. If the product gets delayed due to a sudden and unforeseen incident in the Valley, we shall intimate you.
- If some of the ordered items are not in stock, then we will get them produced by the artisans and have them dispatched within 10-14 working days of the order being placed.
- As mentioned above, given the circumstances of the region we work in, It should then take 4-7 days working days for your order to reach you. If you need something urgently however, please do contact us directly before placing the order.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday to Saturday: 9am to 6pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- As soon as your package is dispatched, we will email you your order tracking details. Kindly bear with us until then.
- Because each craftsman and artisan's process is unique, shipping times may vary. Look for shipping info on the product page for individual shipping times.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name, address or contact number), any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed by the user placing the order.
- International Shipping -
- Shipping charges to be paid by the customer which will be calculated at the time of check out from our website.
- Custom duty charges if any in your country, will be borne by customer once the shipment reaches your country.